[nncoalition] Net Neutrality Policy Statement(s) for IGF

LB at lucabelli.net LB at lucabelli.net
Wed Apr 8 17:44:47 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am also willing to co-draft the statement.
I am going to share a Request for Comments  by the end of the afternoon
(according to DC NN Rules of Procedure)
http://www.networkneutrality.info/about.html

The RFC
- will specifythe reasons why the statement(s) should be elaborated
- will request for the DC to act officially
- and will identify the two drafters (ie Rysiek and myself)

Best,
Luca